- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Polarized goggles lens Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
Cat. 0 polycarbonate double or single lens. - Night use or very low light conditions in winter. - Use for summer sports such as mountain biking. - Anti-fog coating. - With or without flash finish.
Color : 258 / No
Sun protection : Cat. 0
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 90%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
After Aerospace, Julbo is making its SuperFlow System technology accessible to everyone. Now we can all benefit from the best ventilation developed for a winter sports goggle. Say good-bye to fogging in the cable car, when you're waiting to get going or you're working hard! Minimalist Frame for a super-wide field of vision and a ventilated, spherical lens: Airflux offers maximum comfort both in action and when you stop.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens : 41736
- Spherical double lens : 11213
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent : This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by International patent application (PCT/FR2015/000179) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.